Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hampden "conversion" dials "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1110
posted
I was wondering if anyone has, or has seen an 18S Hampden dial with the seconds bit at 3 o'clock, to convert a hunting movement to open-face.I know the other US watch companies made them, so it seems logical that Dueber-Hampden would have too.I've never seen or heard of one, though.I think if they do exist, they're likely pretty scarce.Thanks, Ted.

Posts: 1322 | Location: Lebanon, Connecticut USA | Registered: March 28, 2008
IHC Member 1555
posted
I have them in 16s & 12s Ted, so I would think that they were made in 18s as well.

p.s just found an 18s while perusing Ebay, here is the item number; 220696506118

Posts: 2260 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011
IHC Member 1110
posted
Thanks Bila, I've seen those metal replacement types like the one on Ebay, What I was asking about were original porcelain ones.I forgot to say that.I'm not too swift sometimes!Take care, Ted.

Posts: 1322 | Location: Lebanon, Connecticut USA | Registered: March 28, 2008
IHC Member 1555
posted
My mistake Ted, I should have enquired further, by the way if you happen to find a stash of these let me know (lol).

All the Best,
Bila

Posts: 2260 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011