Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hampden Parts Movements "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of John J. Flahive III
posted
I have a bunch of Hampden parts movements, some 12 size, some 16 size, and a few 18 size. If anyone has a need for Hampden parts like jewels, screws, wheels, levers, please let me know. Not much with respect to balances.

Anyway, free to a good home. You just pay $3.00 for shipping.

John III

Posts: 1755 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: October 17, 2005
posted
John, I would like to take advantage of yor generous offer of the parts. Please provide payment instructions to me at bjwmson@bellsouth.net. Again many thanks.
R/S BJ

BJ Williamson

Posts: 45 | Location: Winona, Mississippi in the USA | Registered: December 31, 2007
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of John J. Flahive III
posted
quote:
generous offer

BJ,

I am only offering specific parts, not the whole lot of movements. I'm sorry if it wasn't clear in my post. If you have a specific need for a Hampden part, please let me know and I'll check if I have it.

John III

Posts: 1755 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: October 17, 2005
posted
John, I completely misunderstood. I have a couple of Wm Mc Kinleys that have winding problems. If I need any parts to solve these I will notify you. Again thanks.
BJ

BJ Williamson

Posts: 45 | Location: Winona, Mississippi in the USA | Registered: December 31, 2007