Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

My South Bend 328 "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Here is my prize...

Sorry for the bad pics as I haven't quite figured out how to take real nice pics yet.

Face

Posts: 39 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2008
posted
Movement

Of course, it was running when I took the picture.

Movement

Posts: 39 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2008
posted
Case

Case

Picture of James H. Miller
posted
wow thats a nice watch.is that case gold filled or solid gold? james Big Grin

Posts: 279 | Location: Wheatridge, Colorado in the USA | Registered: January 20, 2008
IHC Life Member
South-Bend
Picture of Frank Kusumoto
posted
The case looks very sharp.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: October 08, 2004
posted
Unfortunately, just gold filled. I might be in the market for a nice 14k gold case if I could get my hands on one, but have no idea what one would be worth by itself.

I wish I could come up with another nice 328. I'd trade a combination of 223's, 229's, 323's, and 329's to get another. I have the following quantities of each grade:
223-3
229-5
323-4
329-3

IHC Life Member
South-Bend
Picture of Frank Kusumoto
posted
Have you posted those serial numbers in another thread?

Posts: 1029 | Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: October 08, 2004
posted
They are listed in another thread for the entire collection my brother and I split.

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Duane and Darren's list is here...

CLICK FOR: Large Studebaker Watch Collection

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002