• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

The Studebaker 229 "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
This is my first post.. I have read every thread on here regarding SB Watches, and just paid for a year's membership. I'm looking forward to learning a lot and owning more watches..

Posts: 16 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the USA | Registered: December 14, 2012
IHC Life Member
posted
Matt,
Welcome! You'll find friendly and very knowledgeable folks around here.

I know nothing about Studebaker authenticity, but it certainly is a beautiful watch. They seem to be very highly regarded.

Evan

Posts: 995 | Location: Pleasanton, California in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2012
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Welcome Matt, Nice watch.
You can learn about anything you want to know here. Enjoy!

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Member 1541
Picture of Lorne Wasylishen
posted
Welcome to the forum Matt, nice looking watch.

Perhaps I can learn something from you. How did you marry the two photos together?

Posts: 2093 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: March 02, 2011
posted
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Putting the two photos together was just a matter of copying, pasting, and cropping in Microsoft Paint.

-Matt

Posts: 16 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the USA | Registered: December 14, 2012