• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

One of the last ones to be numbered "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I picked this up off a fellow IHC memeber as running, but needing help. I didn't know it was such a late serial number until I got it in and was looking at it. Serial number 1,240,510. Since the numbers in the book show the numbers stopping at 1,241,000, that puts this one right at the end. I've been looking for one of these late ones for a while, so I am happy to have gotten it. Does anyone know of any other late serial numbered ones? I'm always looking for these late numbered ones hoping to find one very very close to the end. So far this is the closest... After some diligent cleaning and a couple parts, she's back to full life and running well.

Posts: 1626 | Location: North Dakota in the USA | Registered: December 09, 2009
posted
Movement Shot 1

posted
Straight on movement shot sowing serial number.

posted
Back of the case. Somebody didn't want initials anymore and did a decent job of covering them up. Still wish they hadn't, but if it had to be done, at least it was done tastefully.