Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Another Piece of the Puzzle "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
South-Bend
Picture of Frank Kusumoto
posted
So where is this "Accuracy is Imperative" booklet? This memo was put out some time around then, maybe give or take a year so that does leave plenty of time for two such publications during that period. Also, "Lifetime Accuracy" says that it's Catalog No. 87. I really wish I knew if there were 86 more or not. Sherry be holding onto them until she retires? As far as money goes that might be a good plan.

The Studebaker catalogues follow the year, e.g., Cat.24 in 1924. With out a trace of a single catalog coming before or after this No.87 catalogue, it I have some doubts that there may be more. Just guessing, but 87 is how many years it was since the first generation had formed a team/dream and business and went out and started kicking some ***.

Anyways, more theories or speculation. It can't hurt now can it? And boy, the sure wanted to dump those 211's! :-D

Posts: 1029 | Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: October 08, 2004