WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  BUY AND SELL HERE, THE IHC185™ TRADING MART  Hop To Forums  IHC185™ Members Business Directory    P&A WATCH AND CLOCK REPAIR ********* ( FREE RETURN SHIPPING FOREVER)*********
Page 1 2 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

P&A WATCH AND CLOCK REPAIR ********* ( FREE RETURN SHIPPING FOREVER)********* "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Happy Easter to everyone here..

Paul Davis

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello everyone, I appreciate everyone , sorry been so busy with watches, also doing some personal things and getting my health back on track, doing good now and finally catching up, and still taking any new work, clocks and watches, prices may vary a bit since all cleaning supplies are going up some, after many years at the low low price I may have to increase my coas to 45 over the now price of 35...but we will see what happens so get with me now..thanks again

Paul Davis

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello everyone,
Sorry for the price increases, but as of next month (December) due to the price increases in cleaning supplies, mains and staffs, my prices will be increasing a bit as follows..
Coa was 35.00 will go up to 45.00
Mainsprings was 25.00, increase to 30.00
Staffs was 25.00 , increase to 30.00
Everything else will stay the same and again sorry for these increases, but shipping will still stay as free return shipping..thank you again for your business, and loyalty ..

Paul Davis

posted
I just sent 3 KWKS Elgins to Paul for COA. All 3 needed mainsprings, at least one had been sitting wound for over 50 years.
All 3 are running great, within a minute a day, not bad for 140 year old watches (low jewel count).
I was quite pleased with the results, and the turnaround time. He will be doing 2 or 3 a month for me for the next year getting all my watches serviced and running.
Highly recommend his work, work ethic, and communication.
Regards
Robert Miller

Robert Miller
Senior Paint Engineer
Toyota Manufacturing North America

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello just so everyone knows Verizon made me change my number because of poor service, please change it to 573-318-0218, thank you, and I'll be sending out new cards once received..thanks again

Paul Davis