WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  BUY AND SELL HERE, THE IHC185™ TRADING MART  Hop To Forums  IHC185™ Members Business Directory    P&A WATCH AND CLOCK REPAIR ********* ( FREE RETURN SHIPPING FOREVER)*********
Page 1 2 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

P&A WATCH AND CLOCK REPAIR ********* ( FREE RETURN SHIPPING FOREVER)********* "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
P&A WATCH AND CLOCK REPAIR
New website address:

P-Awatchandclockrepairs.com

NEW Phone Number: 573-318-0218

Always taking new work, and always willing to help new members with my work and services.

posted
That is a very generous offer Paul - well done for doing it. Would you accept work from oversees i.e. UK?

David

posted
I have to give it to Paul ,he really does a great job ! I have thrown just about every brand his way and he always comes through .

IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Paul, I really need your help with my roller jewels.
I guess it's just the cost of the job.
I am over 70 and can longer see good, much less the jewel hole.
I live on my Social Security.
Depending on what I can afford I can send you some right away.

Patrick

Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Consolidation of topics...

Topic title: Update to promotion, p&a watch and clock repair

Paul Davis posted September 25, 2015 20:29

This is for every member here at ihc185, check out my new website at P&A Watch and Clock Repair Service for even a better discount on repairs than I have listed here, I have many members as customers already and you can see their reveiws in my blog on the website along with discount going on right now thanks..And if anyone is looking for something special give me a shot as to I may just have what your looking for...

Paul Davis

and this one as well...

Topic title: Christmas special on repairs

Paul Davis posted October 05, 2015 21:55

See my website for more information on this first time special offer..

Paul Davis

Keeping all your promotional information in one topic is helpful to all.

Debbie

Smile

IHC Member 1725
posted
Just want to say thanks to Paul for sending me a watch crown I needed. He is a SUPER nice and VERY helpful guy, with VERY FAST service!!!

Give him a call for anything you need.

THANKS again,
Tim

Picture of Thomas M. Cusack
posted
Paul
Just want to thank you for your great work on My Chelsea clock, and my dead almost junk pocket watch movement. Pricing is great, work even better. I'm sure to send you more work ,maybe not in such bad shape. But I know you like challenges, I have a bunch of them Big Grin

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Smile thank you Tim and tom for the kind words, I appreciate it a lot and am always looking for challenges tom so anytime..I also want to thank ihc185 because without them I would not have met all the fine people I have met on here and thanks to all for the repair work...

Paul Davis

Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Adding to this existing topic…

P&A Watch and clock repair (2016 new rates)

Paul Davis by posted February 01, 2016 22:43

"Well last year was a great year and hope everyone is ready for even a better one this year. Pocket watch COA's 35.00 complete tear down and rebuild, clocks COA's are set at 50.00,I have a new inventory of parts and supplies, also taking on new work on watches and clocks,contact me today to save money without giving up the professionalism, and honesty of great repairs with all NOS parts. also if your looking for something contact me and i might be able to help a member out..Also anyone close to St. Louis and wants to attend the Greater St. Louis regional this year June 3-4,2016 contact me for more info...thanks again to everyone that supports my busiess"

Smile

IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
WOW!!

Can I have one of those rooms Paul?? Smile

Those are really NICE!!

Regards,
Larry

Picture of Bruce Byrd
posted
Paul, by any chance do you work on Crystal regulator clock. It's running but not great.. Plus one of the springs had broken.. They guy who repaired it did a crap job. I can only get 24 hours when it should be 8..

Also, I have an atmos click that could use a coa..

Any chance you could work on these

Bruce Byrd

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello Bruce yes the crystal regulator I can do, but I don't have the equipment needed to do the atmos clocks, sorry, you can email me at paulld1963@gmail.com thanks

Paul Davis

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello everyone, just thought I'd update my listing on my prices, basically still keeping them the same again here for 2017..come take advantage of the low prices and the high quality work guaranteed for as long as your my customer,
COAs on American watches 35.00
Mainsprings 25.00 installed
Staffs 25.00. Installed
Jewels 15.00 installed
Stems and sleeves 15.00 each installed
Crystals nos glass 15.00 installed
Also I have a very large supply of parts for most American watches and clocks

COAs on clocks 50.00
Read my feedback here and on my website and you decide what's best for you and your collection, thanks again to everyone and happy holidays.

Paul Davis

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello everyone, sorry been out for a while, yes still doing repairs at the same low prices, and always taking new work, and remember free return shipping on all returns also...if you need any help just let me know thanks again to all my friends and customers over the years..

Paul Davis

posted
Its good to see you !

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Thank you Kevin, I appreciate that.

Paul Davis

IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Hello Paul glad to see you still around. Looks like a lot of my friends here have been using you.

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello Harry, thank you and yes very busy, if I can help you let me know..thanks again

Paul Davis

posted
Hello everyone, I just wanted to post something about Paul Davis. Before I talked to Paul, I had been getting my pocket watches serviced by someone I believed to be an honest and sincere person since last April 2017. After getting suspicious about a couple of things going on I joined here and looked in this section hoping to find someone I could trust and wouldn't try and "up-sell" me. I read about Paul here and decided to call him and talk a bit. I found Paul to be very friendly and knowledgable about all things related to Pocket Watches. No fancy talk in an attempt to impress me with his wealth of knowledge and how he was better than anyone. Just facts about what he has done and his background and commitment to his customers.
The prices he quoted me amazed me due to the prices I had been paying. I sent Paul quite a few watches to look over and do a COA on them all, and if any needed a repair or any maintenance to do it as he deemed fit.
We talked several times during the process and when I got the bill I knew I had finally found an honest man to work on my watches going forward.
This isnt saying all the other people here who advertise arent. Im just saying with my experience with Paul I am a customer for life. He is always available and is quick to answer any email or message you send him. He does a great job with a quick turnaround and I find him a very personable guy with a knack for making someone feel comfortable.
So if anyone is looking to talk to a man who does a great job, is highly educated in his craft, and honorable in his work, I suggest you give Paul Davis a call. I can assure you will be glad you did.
I want to openly thank Paul for all his help and work he has done for me up to this point.
Paul, more are headed your way in 2 weeks! Get ready.......

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
First off thank you very much Wesley for the generous and most appreciated words of confidence, I truly appreciate it and thank you...I just believe in doing the best you can and make sure your customers are as happy as you can, thank you again and look forward to doing all your repair work in the future..thank you

Paul Davis

IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
It is interesting reading all of the positive feedback on Paul here.

I was wondering what I could say that would be any different than, "he does GREAT work" etc. Then it hit me. Paul Davis has done over 500 watches for me in the last few years since I met him, and got him to join IHC185. During that time I have got ONE watch back that Paul did. That being said, neither Paul nor I, could find anything wrong with that watch. When I offered the customer a full refund, after a year, we never heard from him again.

I think 500 watches, and ONE return for service says it all, in addition to the kind and caring person he is.

Paul Davis and his wife Angel also do a really GREAT service for the less fortunate in their local community, and all the time they spend doing it is just amazing. I thought that the things we did when I was a lad, collecting caned goods etc. for the disadvantaged was good, but it is nothing compared to what Paul and his wife Angel do. Just great people.

Thank you Paul!!

Regards,
Larry

IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Hello Larry, I greatly appreciate the kind words, and the confidence you have placed in me in all the watches we have done, looking forward to hitting the 1000 mark sometime soon, and it has been an honor to work with and for such a great and caring guy, especially someone that will go out of his way to help anyone that appreciates it, which I do my friend, and don't you forget to tell your great wife Ruthie that me and Angel said thank you. To many more years to come, not only the work but the friendship that we have grown to enjoy.. thank you again for everything you both have done for us..

Paul Davis