Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Pocket Watch Repair "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
posted
I specialize in American Pocket Watches and service many IHC185 members watches. Non-American and fusee's are done on a best effort basis, meaning repairs are based on the ability to get or make required parts.

Thanks for all the support of the membership.

Roger

posted
Roger has worked on many of my watches and some there were abused by previous butcher repairs and has done wonders in getting the watches back working and in the condition they should have been.

On a 5 star rating, Roger easily gets a 5 at prices that are more than reasonable

Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
I just wrote four paragraphs about my latest visit with Roger. Realized it was to much for this thread and erased it.
Roger has repaired many of my watches over the last few years, most on my visits with him. He is a great teacher and I have learn much from him. He is very good at detecting and isolating problems. He has the tools to do just about anything required to get you old watch running like new.
Thanks is not enough for all you have done for me Roger!

IHC Member 1357
posted
Roger just did two watches for me and did a wonderful job.Both are looking and running like new!! Thanks Roger!!
Roger

Picture of Bruce Byrd
posted
Roger,

I posted a Verge Fusee in the european section that needs a tweak. Staff is good, it wants to run, but there is very little to no amplitude. Unable to verify last time it had a coa. It dates to about 1766. You wanna give it a go?

Bruce Byrd

IHC Life Member
posted
Hi Bruce,

I'll be glad to take a look at it.

I'll send you a PM with my mailing info.

Roger

posted
Roger,
Great work, very reasonable, and quick turn around.
Thanks, Don

IHC Member 1753
posted
Roger,
Thanks for fixing my watch. Great work!
Thanks.
Andy

Picture of Paul Adams
posted
Did a GREAT job for me! Roger's the BEST! If you need "Help" with a watch, Call on Roger! Thanks again, Roger.

IHC Life Member
posted
Many thanks for all the kind words and votes of confidence. Much appreciated.

Roger