WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  BUY AND SELL HERE, THE IHC185™ TRADING MART  Hop To Forums  IHC185™ Members Business Directory    Kangaroo leather plaited watch fobs [Update 04/2015: No longer available]
Page 1 2 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Kangaroo leather plaited watch fobs [Update 04/2015: No longer available] "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Just had one made. He has some new styles . Here is the link . Kyle Shold

Checkerboard

IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Yes, Mike, Kyle does great work....I have three of his creations....

He doesn't do black yet but has promised to let me know when he starts....

Very reasonable price too, I might add....

Regards,
Jerry

posted
Mark,are you still selling these? I know I am a few years too late but thought I would ask.

Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
John if you look up two posts to where Mike has posted a link to Kyle he is the maker, don't know if he is still doing it.

posted
Thanks

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
I hear from Kyle every now and again, and I understand he does still make them on occasion when he has time. He's a professional cartoonist, so his time is pretty full.

Regards! Mark

posted
Thank you.

posted
This is an old thread, are these lanyards still available?
Thanks
Monday morning, did not see page two on my smart phone...
I e-mailed the maker using the above link.

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Just as an update, Kyle tells me he's now out of the fob making business as his work assignments and family take too much of his spare time.

Sad news, but understandable.

Regard! Mark

posted
Thanks Mark. That explains the no responce to my attempted contact.

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Yeah, took me several attempts to reach him myself until he finally answered my inquiry.

Regard! Mark