WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

HARRISON THEATER: "The Story of English Bracket Clocks" "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

This is IHC185™ "We are limited only by our imagination"

We take great pride in presenting "The Story of English Bracket Clocks" to you and your family right in the comfort of your own home. This wonderful presentation was written, produced and given freely by Internet Horology Club 185 Life Member Dennis Radage who is one of todays foremost authorities on this fascinating subject.

TURN UP YOUR SOUND, THEN "CLICK" THESE WORDS TO WATCH THE SHOW

As a part of our IHC185™ Horological Education Outreach, this program is maintained freely available without charge to anyone in the world with an internet connection. Join with me and my family in expressing our gratitude for the many hours that have gone into making this remarkable presentation available for everyone to enjoy.

Be sure and let us know what you think of it!

Lindell V. Riddle, Founder and President
Internet Horology Club 185 at www.ihc185.org
Watch & Clock Discussions, On-Line Education Worldwide

Phone: 440-461-0167 weekday afternoons

eMail: ihc185@roadrunner.com

Wink

posted
Very nice job!!!

What a thing we have going here. The progress and education never ends.

Aaron Wink

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Absolutely outstanding!!!

Thanks to all involved!!

Tom Seymour

posted
Dennis,

What a very educational presentation!

One can only imagine the countless number of hours that was involved to compose this project.

Thank you for taking the time to share your collection and knowledge with us.

Phil Dellinger

Picture of Stephanie O'Neil
posted
Thank you Dennis for the great show regarding English Bracket Clocks. What beautiful clocks!

This is a wonderfully entertaining as well as highly educational show.

Stephanie O'Neil
NAWCC Member 143979

IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
Dennis,

I want to join the others in thanking you for the time and effort spent to create this wonderful presentation. The historical timelines of development was most interesting. The pictures are stunning.

This presentation has had such an impact on me, that I've already been searching eBay for a Bracket Clock! I might be able to afford a Victorian model. Smile

John D. Duvall
Vice President, Education

Picture of Brian C.
posted
Great show Dennis, Thanks!
Brian C.

pwpartsetc@pwatch.com

posted
That was one enjoyable and very informative presentation. Thank you for your efforts Dennis. Those are some impressive clocks. Well done old chap.

BTW: Aside from the knowledge gained about the bracket clocks, I even learned about one of my local So.California towns. There's an obvious connection to the San Fernando Valley, suburb of L.A., city of Chatsworth and its main street, Devonshire. As the presentation pointed out, there was one Duke of Devonshire who resided in "Chatsworth House".

Thanks again.

Picture of Willy Coffin
posted
Wow! That presentation was fantastic! I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much!

Picture of Stephen L. Russell
posted
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic...

I will watch this one many times, and I'll take notes.

posted
All I can do is say what everyone is saying, what a FANASTIC presentation. This type of online multimedia tutorial is a wonderful way for us all to learn. GREAT JOB !!!

Hopefully this will be a catalyst for more presentations to be produced covering other horological areas.

Dave

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

IHC Life Member
Jones & Horan Auctions

posted
What a gift to all of us!

I can not wait to pass this link on the Collector who just paid $22,500 for a Parkes & King bracket clock at our June 6 Horological auction.

I bet he will love this fabulous presentation even more than I did.

Thank you Mr. Radage and thank you IHC!

Patty Jones

Picture of Ken Knight
posted
Where else can one learn as much as is available from these great presentations. THANKS!

Ken