• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

The luckiest guy I know "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Is me. I just got this from my spouse. I hereby take back everything I said about her family...

posted
I hope this post attracts attention of our Ball experts. I will be grateful for all comments-pro or con.

posted
My gut tells me I'm lucky beyond all measure.

posted
The amazing thing is, she went for this after I bought this as a dress up watch. Or going out for pizza. Or pajamas with pockets. My first RR was a BWR in a Ramona case. I still think its one of the most beautiful combinations I've seen. I know its not correct, but its so pleasing to the eye and hand. Any Ball conversation is welcomed with gratitude.

IHC Member 935
posted
Incredible expression of your marital relationship. You are the luckiest guy, and now you have one more item to caress in your household! Congratulations most sincerely.

Posts: 175 | Location: Davis, California USA | Registered: March 10, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Beautiful, Ball expert which one is this, Shugart is hard to understand and Townsend doesn't even mention it!? Is envy green? Roll Eyes

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
posted
Not the expert-by a wide mile, but this is an 18s 17 jewel model. The case rear has a couple of dings but no brassing. Its a shame the pics of the 999B don't show the white gold filled case accurately. I started to leave the house with the 999B in my pocket. I thought better of it and grabbed my trusty 940 carry piece. After all, I am only the temp caretaker of the Ball's, right?