WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  Pocket Watch Discussions    SO.... "DO YOU FEEL LUCKEY" ?? WELL, DO YOU ?? F-R-E-E TO MEMBERS!!
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

SO.... "DO YOU FEEL LUCKEY" ?? WELL, DO YOU ?? F-R-E-E TO MEMBERS!! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
This might be a members "Luckey Day" !! CHECK YOUR MOVEMENTS !! IT'S F-R-E-E TO MEMBERS!!

Does anyone among us have a 18sz movement signed "J.S.Luckey Eugene, OR" that needs a dial ??

I have a dial with dial feet at 1.7/21.7/39.2

regards,
bb

Picture 1;

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009
IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
Picture 2;

IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
Picture 3;

IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
Any members need this dial, let me know !!

regards,
bb

posted
buster that sure looks like an Illinois to me , am I right , how much ?

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
The reason it might be someones "Luckey Day" is because if they have the movement marked the same, it's going to be FREE !!

All I request is to see their movement, for them to check their dial feet and see if they are the same, pay the postage, and show us the finished watch when the dial is put on !!

I'm not familiar with what it fits, perhaps a very hard to find Illinois hunter or a Waltham hunter, but I'm merely guessing.

It's 18 size.

regards,
bb

IHC Member 1541
Picture of Lorne Wasylishen
posted
This is the best I could find.

Posts: 2093 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: March 02, 2011
IHC Member 1541
Picture of Lorne Wasylishen
posted
Some Eugene/Luckey History

Referenced in the previous post, Lake County Courthouse in Eugene, built in 1898 and demolished in 1959.
Photo by Gary Halvorson, Oregon State Archives

Posts: 2093 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: March 02, 2011
IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
Thanks for that interesting history Lorne. Looks like Mr Luckey was the town jeweler in Eugene at the time.

Hopefully we can find someone among us who will be able to use this dial to complete their watch !!