WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Did Hamilton produce any 946s that are pendent set? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1613
posted
Did Hamilton make any 946 pendent set watches or were they all lever set???

Posts: 2007 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
Looks like they were all Lever set Gary.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
As far as I know all Hamilton 18sz were lever~set.

I discussed this with our own late Ed Parsons at one time and he felt the same way.

regards,
bb

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009
IHC Member 1613
posted
Thanks Buster...A watchmaker in NY asked this question on another watch group...He said he had one in his shop a couple weeks ago and has been trying to get info about the watch....I asked for a serial number and he is going to get it tomorrow...I guess we will go from there...I have never seen a 946 pendent set either...

Posts: 2007 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Gary have you got any more info on the 946. I have never seen or heard of any 18 size Hamilton that was not lever set. Thanks for the update.

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1613
posted
Harry good to hear from you its been a while the fellow said he had got a couple of watches confused and the 946 he had was a lever set not a pendent set...So as far as we know there were no 946 Hamilton pendent set watches produced...

IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Hi Gary thanks for the update. Yes it has been awhile. Hopefully I will be able to get on here more often.

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011