WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  Pocket Watch Discussions    Is there a PWCA ["Pocket Watch Collectors Anonymous"] in your area?
Page 1 2 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Is there a PWCA ["Pocket Watch Collectors Anonymous"] in your area? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Man I was doing soooo good. I hadn't purchased a watch since March 13th and then it was a couple of cheap parts watches and then we come to today... I could not help myself. Now I have to start all over again. Big Grin

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
posted
Harry, you sound like me. My plan was to buy "runs & stops" watches, service them & resell. So far I've sold one, and wish I had it back!

Posts: 42 | Location: Columbiana, Alabama in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2018