• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

William White's Crystals "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Aloha, Recently I acquired a very nice Muckle case that had an ill fitted crystal that prevented the front cover from staying closed. I sent the case to William White to have a correct new crystal installed. In just a few days William responded and confirmed the order. For a very reasonable price William installed a crystal that was perfect in every respect. The crystal fit perfectly and had a beautifully polished edge and front. This crystal has significantly improved the appearance of the case with its crystal clear color and slightly domed profile.
William returned the case with the new crystal in just a few days: perfect product, perfect service and then he emailed me to make sure I was satisfied! I would urge all members needing crystal work to contact William White directly. Needless to say, I am very pleased with William White's crystal service. Mahalo, Fred

Posts: 106 | Location: Honolulu, Hawaii in the USA | Registered: June 12, 2016
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Hi Fred,

I wish I had the chance to take a few pictures of your Muckle cased watch with the crystal installed but I didn't. This was a 44.3mm x 1.8mm borosilicate beveled crystal with a mild depth of convexity. To anyone else viewing this post, please know that I make correct and beautiful replacement glass crystals for these odd Muckle cases as well as all other types.

Thanks for the positive comment!

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
You are a treasure here, William! Smile

HIGH regard! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
IHC Member 1959
posted
Everything said here is true. This has been my experience with William and more!
JMF

Posts: 340 | Location: Omaha, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: June 28, 2014
IHC Member 1357
posted
Can only Ditto these comments!
Roger

Posts: 4088 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
IHC Member 1110
posted
A nice new White's crystal will really light up your watch like it just did on one of mine! Thanks William!

Posts: 1322 | Location: Lebanon, Connecticut USA | Registered: March 28, 2008
posted
I have bought at least 10 of his great crystals and have never had a problem. The crystals are flawless and make a watch look amazing.

Posts: 61 | Location: Oak Island, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 06, 2017
posted
I just sent 2 Hunters to William for new crystals.

They arrived in San Francisco Friday, and they were waiting for me at the house the following Wednesday. Both watches look fantastic, and you sure can't fault his current turn around time!
Many thanks William.

Robert Miller
Senior Paint Engineer
Toyota Manufacturing North America

Posts: 15 | Location: Olive Branch, Mississippi in the USA | Registered: November 12, 2018
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

William is one of those true artisans, that rare kind of perfectionist whose attention to detail and amazing abilities come together and they can accomplish great things.

Anyone who is skeptical, realize none of us are paid to tell you how truly remarkable the precision with which William's crystals are manufactured is so very impressive they amaze us and everyone who examines them.

The old, hundred-fifty-year-old crystals we find all around us are wavy, not evenly round, have grains of sand obscuring them and all sorts of other issues, none of which are in William White's Crystals.

Once you buy William White's Crystals you will realize that to not buy them is a form of "false-economy" they are true perfection! Like every one else who buys them, you too will love them!

Read all the posts in this topic and realize...

When your watches are so special to you that the final touch could only be the world's most perfect crystal then just do it... you will not be disappointed.

Sincerely,

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
William has the perfect combination for a business. He is honest, reliable and delivers a superior product. I have bought hundred and hundreds of crystals from William and never had a problem. My customers love the look of these crystals as well. So a big thanks William!!

Rob
www.pocketwatchrepairs.net

Posts: 580 | Location: Kingsport, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: November 26, 2002
IHC Member 1959
posted
Once again, I second all Lindell has said about William and more.
JMF

Posts: 340 | Location: Omaha, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: June 28, 2014
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Dang! I'm rakin' in the testimonials today! Thanks everyone!

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008