Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

1961 Hamilton Parts Cat. link "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Does anyone know what happened to the 1961 Hamilton Parts Cat. PDF file link? It doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks,
Harry

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
Working fine Harry.

regards,
bb

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009
IHC Member 1610
posted
That is weird Buster. I just tried it again and this is where it takes me.

PDF

IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
I dunno Harry, I tried it twice and it worked both times. Here's the link to click on though;

http://library.ihc185.com/cata.../ham1961/ham1961.pdf

regards,
bb

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009
IHC Member 1610
posted
Thanks Buster this one works fine. I don't know where you got this link from. I was using the one found in the last section of the Newly Expanded HAMILTON HOROLOGY
Courtesy of IHC185
Catalog Reference Material. This one works fine. Thanks I will save it to my HD.

Harry

IHC Member 1357
posted
Neither one works for me.

Roger

Posts: 4089 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Let us take another look at this together...

Begin here... Hamilton and 992B Research Forum

Once there scroll down to...

Hamilton Movement Number Listings and Hamilton Horology Reference Materials

When that opens scroll down to...

Direct Link to our "1961 Hamilton Parts and Materials Catalog"

NOTE: When the Parts and Material Catalog opens, scroll down to see every page, BOOKMARK IT IN YOUR FAVORITES AND USE THE TITLE, or print your own copy if you like!

This is the same destination Buster indicated, perhaps you did not expect the screen to be filled with the first page which is a shade of pinkish-orange filling your screen, at that point scroll down a ways and you will see you are in fact looking at the cover page. You will see the titles "GENUINE MATERIALS PARTS CATALOG" followed by the stylized "H" their 1960's era Trade Mark and "HAMILTON" in bold, black italics. Continue scrolling down and you will see the entire (86 pages including covers) 1961 Hamilton Parts and Materials Catalog, appearing page by page.

You can simply use it as a reference or print your own copy. If you will use it a great deal, print your own copy, then take it to any major copy store and they can spiral-bind it with clear plastic over the front and back pages for a professional job that will last for many years.

Harry and Buster put the link in their bookmarks for easy reference, that way you never misplace the printed book. (I have so much of that stuff something is always piled on top of what I am looking for. Roll Eyes )

Anyhow, we hope this information is of help,

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 1610
posted
Hi Lindell,
when I do it this way it works for me. But if I am in the "Newly Expanded HAMILTON HOROLOGY
Courtesy of IHC185
Catalog Reference Material" and then go the last section "Hamilton Parts/Materials Catalog
1961" and click on the PDF link it takes me somewhere else. At least now I know I can just back out of that page and use the direct link.

Thanks,
Harry

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Now I see it Harry, checking through our "Hamilton Horology" some of those older, deeply imbedded links turn out to need some serious attention Frown and that will take some rebuilding work.

Fortunately as you explained, the direct link does work perfectly.

Really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 1610
posted
My pleasure Lindell thanks for the help.

Harry