• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

searching for hunter cases "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Like most of us I see all these nice hunter movements missing the case , or the case is just well used . I got lucky today and found the nicest hunter case I have seen in a while , although it is marked standard it is just so crisp and clean , the bow stands as straight as a marine !The only downfall is it has a Keystone movement , but even that looks mint , and i picked it up for what the chain is worth {marked 1/20 12 k } I know Tom Dunn and others can relate to my case search !

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
posted
side

posted
back

posted
case

posted
this also gave me a chance to work on my camera skills , the other day the macro button was off , and for the life of me I could not figure it out ! the have the macro switch as a flower {?????} I think I have it now

IHC Member 1357
posted
Nice!! Lucky Duck!

Roger

Posts: 4093 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
posted
case 2

posted
case3

IHC Member 1338
posted
You did good Kevin. Yes, be careful of the cheaper priced cases that look good. 95% of the time they are missing the bezel and crystal that could add as much as $50 to the case cost (IF you can find a bezel that is)

These IMO aren't worth messing with.

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
IHC Member 1613
posted
Kevin,
Nothing wrong with that movement...Very collectable especially with the dust cover...Very nice watch case and movement...

Posts: 2007 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
posted
I like even the cheaper movements ,a lot of the finer watches started out as cheaper movements , I believe Keystone was rolled into Hamilton , so in E-Bay language this is a super ultra mega-rare pre-hamilton

IHC Member 1555
posted
That's a Great pick-up Kevin. Also the adjusted model, I have had a few of these and with a good COA they are great time keepers.

Posts: 2265 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Eek

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011