Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Pocket watch dial plastic storage containers "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1613
posted
Does anyone on the group sell these dial storage containers anymore...Gary

Posts: 2007 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Member 1338
posted
Gary

I think Phil Sanchez still does?

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
IHC Member 1613
posted
Thanks Tom...I will send him an email...Desmond Lundy had them but I think he passed away a while back...Gary

Posts: 2007 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Gary are yu looking for the containers for the dials or the movements?

Harry

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1613
posted
Harry I was looking for the little square dial storage containers...Phil had them and hooked me up...I do need the movement holders from time to time so I am going to save this seller...Thanks...

IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Yea Phil use to sell them but I can't remember the last time I saw him on here. Desmund use to sell them also. That is who I got mine from but he retired and was in bad health about 3 years ago. I will be watching to see if you find any.

Harry

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
posted
Hey Gary I have some of these plastic dial containers I could sell if you are interested. Just contact me.

Rob
www.pocketwatchrepairs.net

Posts: 580 | Location: Kingsport, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: November 26, 2002