WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  Pocket Watch Discussions    Russian Hy Moser & Ce (or Cie) Chronograph pocket watch question.
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Russian Hy Moser & Ce (or Cie) Chronograph pocket watch question. "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
I have a friend who has a Hy Moser & Ce (Or Cie) chronograph pocket watch SN 122955 made for the Russian market as it has a bunch of funny looking letters from the Russian alphabet on it. Sorry I can not provide any pictures as my friend does not have a smart phone or computer. We know or highly suspect that Hy Moser & Ce is a Swiss Watch co. but does anyone know which Swiss Watch Company made their pocket watch chronographs?

Thanks,
Harry

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1357
posted
Harry, if you do a search for hy moser on this site
there is quite a lot on them. I sold one here 5 years ago. They are great watches.

Posts: 4093 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
IHC Member 1610
posted
Thanks Roger I did that but came up with nothing. I will shorten my search to Hy Moser and look again.

Thanks,
Harry

IHC Member 1610
posted
Well I just did a search and it only turned up 5 post and non said anything about the Hy Moser chronograph. Frown

Harry

Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Harry,

When I put in Hy Moser it brought up "23" matches and I believe this is the topic Roger is referring to...

Not your everyday run of the mill watch!Hy Moser&Cie 18s

...scroll done in Roger's auction to the February 20, 2013 post made by Werner Rosier where he provided detailed information - hope this helps!

Smile

Posts: 5224 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
IHC Member 1610
posted
Hmmm thank you Debbie,

I just typed in Hy Moser and I got 5 matches again with an additional 4 matches under this one for a total of nine. After I opened one other the where 2 pages but none were Rogers and I don't know why the conversations did not show up on the first page like it did on mine. Then I opened another one and it had 4 pages of replies that did not show up on the first page like mine and Rogers was not there either, two other ones I oned and it did not show there replies on the searched page either and the last one has nothing to do with Hy Moser that I can find on the two pages that did not show up in the search either. Did you do an advanced search? I did not try that. Maybe I have something set up wrong, who knows. Thanks Debbie Rogers post explained it all. Thanks Roger,

Harry